Cooking Class Dates
- September 26 – Slots Filled
- October 17 – Click here to register
- November 14 – Slots open on October 18
- December 12 – Slots open on November 15
- January 16 – Slots open December 13
- February 6 – End of class celebration
Social Events – Party with A Purpose Part 2
October 2, 2021 4:00 – 9:00 pm – Click here for more information
We had so much fun we had to do a version 2! This is a FREE, outdoor event
for Individual with Autism of ALL AGES and their families!
- Outside movies, music and games with a social section for our Adults with Autism
- Meet our LULA families, Meet the Mommas, (Moms Support Group),
- Meet the Poppas (Dads Support Group). Free raffles and giveaways, Unique Sweets Pop Up and food sold by the Legion of St. Michael.
- Bring your lawn chairs and join us for an evening of fun outdoors!
Baking Events – Our monthly baking events feature delicious, seasonal items prepared by our participants.
- October 2, Pop up with PPP2
- October 29 – possible date
- November 21 – 22
- December 18, 19 – possibly earlier due to corporate orders
Resume workshop for young adults with Careers in Nonprofits – Gina Ciametti from Careers in Nonprofits will work with Unique Sweets participants to review their individual resumes and offer tips to edit them as well as information about preparing for interviews and writing follow up letters. Registration coming soon!
- October 12, 19 and 26